|13 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms|
|Nov 19, 2018|
Let's face it, moms are busy! When your responsibilities and desires include caring for the home, the family, your job, serving in the community, and visiting with your friends, it can be challenging to fit in time to shop for and prepare family meals. This list of 13 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms is the perfect go-to list for you to find ideas when you need easy options!
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup offers a flavorful twist to the traditional chicken soup.
2. Lemon Garlic Chicken creates a delicious trio for your dinner plate.
3. If you're looking to go against tradition, try this Creamy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili.
4. On a crisp, fall night there is nothing quite like the comfort offered by homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
5. This Cheesy Chicken & Rice dish harkens back to the days of mom's chicken and rice casserole, but is much easier for a busy mom like you to prepare!
6. Thick & Chunky Beef Stew makes for a hearty meal. Simply add a side of rolls or a loaf of country-sliced bread and dig in!
7. These Beef & Cheddar Sandwiches are hearty enough for the hungriest little human at your table!
8. For a little Italian flare, give these Meatball Subs a try!
9. Looking for something fun for a Friday night? Frito Chili Pie will delight the family.
10. Created a Pulled Pork plate with Texas toast and fries, or add to a bun with a side of chips for an easy and tasty dinner.
11. In the mood for a Greek flavor fest? These Beef Gyros will be a hit on your menu, and leave your kids begging for more!
12. It doesn't have to be Cinco de Mayo for your little family to take a bite out of these Slow Cooker Carnitas. Ole!
13. Craving beef and noodles? Serve up this delicious Beef Stroganoff, along with a loaf of crusty bread, and your household will be satisfied for the rest of the night.
Mar 08, 2019
Feb 28, 2019
Feb 20, 2019
Jan 15, 2019
Dec 13, 2018
Oct 18, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
Oct 02, 2018
Aug 31, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
Jul 05, 2018
Jun 01, 2018
May 24, 2018
Apr 27, 2018
Apr 19, 2018
Apr 03, 2018
Mar 26, 2018